As a community of believers, we exist to partner with the students and parents to be a sounding board and a voice for your student’s education.
Also, we exist to partner with the faculty and staff in their efforts to make CCA (by God’s grace) a school that is offering a safe, quality, Christ-centered education.
We need your help; we need new, fresh, ideas on how we can raise money for things like Smart Boards for the Kindergarten classrooms, and support for the Fine Arts Program. If you have questions please email PACE at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PACE BOARD MEMBERS
- Phil Gomez, President
- Valerie Ramos, Vice President
- Dawn Opie, Treasurer
- Hector Serrano, Assistant Treasurer
- Pricilla Addison-Graham, Secretary
- Sharon Fernandez, Prayer Coordinator
- Denise Wallen, Teacher Representative
- Jordyn Strange, Student Representative