From preschool through 12th grade, Christ Chapel Academy students actively engage with scientific methods in a curriculum that encompasses biology, chemistry and physics. Through the consistent practice of inquiry, research and experimentation in each grade, students become increasingly skilled at formulating hypotheses, drawing evidence-based conclusions and presenting findings.
Active engagement in science builds other competencies as well. Whether it is constructing a LEGO building in the three-year-olds classroom or engineering a simple machine in 4th grade, or coding Robotics in Middle School, persevering through setbacks and working through a scientific problem to its conclusion helps students become more resilient as innovative thinkers.
Weekly STEM classes are a standard part of our Elementary School classes. We offer a STEM and Robotics elective for Middle School students, and our IT Dual Enrollment classes allow students to receive college-level classroom experience AND actual college credits! Additionally we are provide Microsoft 365 for students. Here are some of the benefits:
Microsoft Office 365 for Education
- Fully functional MS Office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, OneNote
- Student email accounts managed in a closed environment, using a CCA designated email account
- Cloud-based access and storage capacity
- 99.9% uptime
- World-class security
- No data mining for advertising dollars
- CCA sets and monitors privacy controls
0 weeks ago